Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gavin's Two Year Pictures

It was hard to get Gavin's pictures taken this time. He was not cooperative at all. Not too mention the lady taking the pictures had a flu bug, so she wasn't too helpful. But, we did get some really cute ones, but they had to have the foot ball in them. Nothing wrong with that though, it pictures Gavin perfectly. He always has either a ball or a truck in hand these days!

This one Gavin is wearing his "Mack Truck" hat that Grandma and Grandpa Mack bought him. Just a side note, Gavin actually calls my dad "Mack". It is so cute, I love it!




This one is my favorite picture. He looks like a natural quarterback, like he's about ready to launch the ball 50 yards or something.

Yet another picture with the football!

Okay, I am aware that this is the cheesiest picture EVER, but I love it. It is a classic school picture. I think it is so funny!

9 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

ADORABLE - - - Auntie Brenda has a one-year pic.......hmmmm.....I wonder what would fit in that space beside it??? :) Okay, subtlety is not my strongest area! :) The pics are GREAT! Brady Quinn had better watch out! [Notre Dame Quarterback, in case the name didn't ring a bell!] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake B. said...

that kid is smiley! It couldnt be that hard to get his picture done. You dont know hard until you have given Trenton a try. He doesnt smile much when he is happy yet alone not happy. And i am sure you know who Brady Quinn is.

Traci said...

Glad to see you're back! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Gavin is growing up, I can just tell by his pictures he's starting to look like a man now instead of a baby! Isn't it sad???? :)

Unknown said...

What a doll! Where does he get the football obsession? Do you guys watch football or cheer for any particular teams? He's looking like such a big boy! How's the potty training going?

suzanne said...

Alicia,
Potty training has been put oh hold due to the construction of the bathroom. We only have one working bathroom right now and it is in the bungalow. So . .. I guess we are going backwards with it all. But, Gavin is really ready. He is always telling me when he has to go. I am hoping that it will go smoothly now when the bathroom is complete! Thanks for asking!

Brenda
Of course you will get a picture! and of course I know Brady Quinn(wink, wink).

Traci
It is sad that he is getting so big, but I do love it at the same time! He is so fun now!

Ben & Shannon said...

Those turned out so good Suzanne! He's so cute!

jeileenbaylor said...

He is so precious suz! I know you just must love being a mother :o) The football ones are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

gavin is a pretty cute kid, i actually met his uncle the other day and saw where he gets his good looks!

greg lugayness

Anonymous said...

gavin is so cute.