Thursday, November 08, 2007

Gavin talk

Every night when we put Gavin to bed, I tuck him in really tight and say, "Snug as a bug in a rug"(And of course I have to do the same to pooh bear). So when I don't do it, Gavin says, "Kleese do 'nugget,nugget, bug, rug!" I dont know how he got that from what I was saying, but he loves it!

Sometimes he will go and get a toy and put it behind his back and say to me, "I have prize for you!" and then give me the toy. THen he will take the toy back, of course.

His new thing is terrible fear of the spanking. When we are out in public and he is doing something wrong I will give him, "the look". You moms know what I am talking about. And he will say really loud while covering us bum with his hands, "You not give me spanking, mom?" I am constantly hushing him so that I don't get sent to jail!


4 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

sooo cute! I can just imagine him saying that :o)

I love the pic of him with the leaves!

Katie Barker said...

I love the leaves pic too!

Unknown said...

love that nugget nugget bug in a rug saying! How precious!

Chloe hasn't said anything jail-worthy yet of our spankings but I have a friend whose 3 year old screams, "That hurt, mommy!" when her mom just gives her a time out. This world is a scary place that we have to be so careful about our discipline.

the johnson crew said...

what a little nut! - sounds like you are a really good mom!