Thursday, July 07, 2011

Preparing for Fall

I know that summer is only half over, but I have already started prepping our Fall schedule. I've always been a "get up when the kids get up" kind of mom. It's worked for me up until this point. I've gone through short (very short) spurts where I would climb out of bed before them. Now that I have three kids, quiet moments are extremely few and very far between. Getting up before the kids will be a must once our Fall schedule starts. Instead of waiting until Fall, I am going to implement this aspect of our schedule now. This week, I will be getting up at 6:00 a.m. That gives me one hour all to myself before my munchkins start their day.

Do you think I can do it?

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

You can do it! I totally haven't done it lately, but I did like when I did :)