Friday, September 08, 2006

One Book Meme

I've been tagged by Zigger to answer this “One Book Meme”. But I haven't had much time to read lately, due to the fact that I have a toddler!

1. One book that changed your life: The Excellent Wife - I was a spoiled rotten wreck when I got married and this book helped me to realize it and change my selfish ways (Now that i think of it, maybe I should give it another go!).

2. One book that you've read more than once: Pride and Prejudice

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: My Bible

4. One book that made you laugh: a book that my best friend from high school wrote. I actaually can't even rememeber the title, but it was really funny.

5. One book that made you cry:"The Bridge to Terabithia" I read this book when I was about 10 or 11, I think. I bawled like a baby. It is the saddest book and one of the best books, I have ever read!

6. One book you wish had been written: "The fool proof way to potty train"

7. One book you wish had never been written: ???

8. One book you're currently reading: i haven't quite started it yet, but "Living Beyond yourself; exploring the Fruit of the Spirit."

9. One book you've been meaning to read: Shepherding a Childs Heart - again

10. Tag 3 others: Annie Hill, Traci Finley, Shannon Gonzales,

Zigger, sorry it took me so long to respond, i didnt realize that I had been "tagged"!

2 comments:

Traci said...

So what do I do, copy and paste it into mine???

suzanne said...

yeah, I guess.