Friday, October 27, 2006

Before and After

Okay, well the house is coming along. Our move in date is November 30. Here are some pictures of the befores and after. There are more to come soon.

Well, I guess I didn't get a picture of the before of the upstairs bathroom. This picture is more like the during. The before wasn't that great anyway, so you are not missing much. Actually it was pretty discusting. Anyway, here is what it looked like after Ryan ripped everything out of it!

Here the bathroom is slowly being put back together. Kyle and Phil helped Ryan put up the drywall.



This is the finished product, well, almost finished. I still have to put up some decor and the shower curtain, but this is it! Here is a list of everythign that Ryan did to the bathroom

Gutted EVERYTHING, redrywalled, redid the faulty plumbing, rebuilt the subfloor, redrywalled every wall, insulated the wall we had our friend Tom tile the shower, Ryan had to move the electrical outlets, layed the tile floor, put in the cabinet, new toilet, new light fixture and I'm sure I missed some things, but baisically, we have a whole new bathroom!



Okay here is a before picture of part of the bungalow/our bedroom. It really might not look that much different. I didn't get a picture with the nasty carpet, ryan tore that out quickly, it was sick.

Here is the after, minus the new carpet, we are waiting until the last min. to get that put in so it doesnt get messed up with the rest of the remodeling. Anyway, the list of things Ryan did to this room includes, ripped out carpet, all new trim and baseboards, lots of wall repair, paint and carpet is coming!




Well, those are two of the rooms that are done, I will post some more later. Things are moving quickly and we are getting so excited to move in! I can't wait! We'll keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I guess I didn't scroll down far enough to realize I had missed a few posts. Your house looks great!! Isn't it fun to watch what was in your imagination come to life?