Friday, October 20, 2006

Surprise!!

Ryan was just promoted at work so I threw him a surprise party! He was definlately suprised! He had been working at the house all day and was not looking his best, so when he walked in the door and everyone jumped out, he was feeling quite embarrassed. But after he jumped in the shower and got cleaned up, he was lovin' it. I am just so proud of Ryan and how hard he's worked and what he has gone through to get here. I know that it has been a long ride and a long time coming! I just wanted him to know that everyone is so proud of him! Both of our families came out and almost everyone from Ryan's store came out as well! It was a lot of fun and just nice for everyone to show their support! I have to send a shout out to Shannon, my coconspirator, for helping me get everyone there!

Here is all of the people from Ryan's store that came over to help celebrate!
There were so many ppl, I think that I may have cut some out!



Me and Ry - one of the few pictures of just the two of us since Gavin was born.



The cupcakes - notice the Starbucks "S"



Some of the decorations. We had lots of balloons and streamers, all in Starbucks Green.



Congratulations RYAN!!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly Glupker said...

Must have been quite the promotion!! What was the change? Congratulations!!!! I'm sure you made your husband feel appreciated!