Monday, October 08, 2007

Spicer Orchards

I spent a few days out at my mom and dad's house to help watch my two nephews, Jonas and Mason. My sister in law suprised my brother and took him on a suprise anniversary trip to their honeymoom spot - Main. So, we got to spend some time with their boys! I was so thankful for the time with them. I was able to get to know their baby, Mason a little better. He is such a sweet boy and we got a lot of bonding time. Jonas and Gavin had lots of fun handing out together. They are the becoming best buddies. On Friday morning my mom and I decided to take the boys to Spicer Orchards. It was a chore with all three boys but definately worth it! They loved it! Here are some pictures from our weekend!

























6 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the cool effects on the pumpikin picture - looks like a fun place to vist!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeileenbaylor said...

What a fun time it looks like you all had! Glad you got to spend time with them!

the johnson crew said...

those are adorable pictures. (What a nice surprise, i sure would love to visit our honeymoon spot!)

Unknown said...

Love your new blog look, Suzanne. Where'd you get it? Or did you make it yourself? Did you use photoshop with the pumpkin photo?

How fun that you were able to help out your mom/sister and get to know your nephews more. They look like a barrel of fun!

That orchard looks awesome and so very fall-y!

Katie Barker said...

Nice new template! Glad you are enjoying fall :)