Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vacation, a tragedy, uncooperative child and a quirky little boy

Well, a lot has happened since my last post!

Vacation:
We had a BLAST on Vacation with Ryan's parents. We went to Night of Joy, the Magic Kingdom, Gatorland, Downtown Disney, the Boardwalk, had lots of pool time and so on and so forth! Pictures will be posted here and I have a video coming soon. Stay tuned for that!

A Tragedy:
One of the perks of staying in a condo on vacation is the fact that you have a washing machine available. One of the downsides of that is that you are usually so busy and in a hurry to wash your clothes. Thus resulting in not checking your pockets thoroughly. Unfortunately, I always have my BRAND SPANKING NEW camera in my pocket ready to capture any moment. I am sure you can figure out the tragedy. It's only a possession, though. It's just a THING. No Eternal value.

Uncooperative Child:
We had our ultrasound yesterday. Our baby is healthy and beautiful and apparently very modest. He/She kept the legs closed the entire time. No amount of running, jumping, or poking could persuade the babe to move them. So, we will just have to wait and see . . .
Anyone willing to make a prediction?
A Quirky Little Boy:
Today we are babysitting for Gabrielle, Gavin's favorite little girl. He was so hyper about it and was running around the house like a mad man. I found him under his bed in this little getup. I persuaded him to come out so I could take a picture. The quality isn't great, I had to use my OLD camera. But that's okay.


1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

Wow - super sorry to hear about the camera tragedy! Are you going to still try to find out the gender later or wait all the way until delivery?