Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DORKS!

Oh man! Ryan and I are such dorks. Today is our 8th anniversary and we both forgot! I got a message from Ryan's mom on Facebook saying "Happy Anniversary". At least I think Ryan forgot. We talked this morning, and then he called me from work and he didn't say anything. It was another big day for him at work (meeting some more big wigs) and I think we have both been thinking about that, instead. I knew it was coming, I just didn't realize that today was the day!

I really can't believe it's been eight years! I definitely over married. God blessed me beyond all measure by giving me Ryan. He has been the best thing for me and the perfect man to lead our family.

1 comment:

kelly said...

well...happy anniversary!! hope you're able to throw together a good date soon. :)
what a cute pic too!