Monday, March 01, 2010

I can't believe . . .

I've decided to make this a monthly post. So, as it's the first of the month . . .

I can't believe I survived SEVEN days without the hubbs while I was in Michigan and he was in Costa Rica

I can't believe I left the bathroom door open one day
I can't believe Gavin forgot to flush the toilet
I can't believe how much Charlotte likes to splash in the toilet. EW!

I can't believe I actually gave Gavin some baby orajel because he wanted to know what it tasted like.

I can't believe how many times my sweet daughter has pooped in the bath.
I can't believe Gavin continues to take baths with her.

I can't believe I saw a lady with a hot pink blanket running through a park in the city chasing (and trying to catch) a rooster. (This is no joke)

I can't believe Charlotte flipped out of the bathtub while I was standing right next to it blow drying my hair.

I can't believe I am attempting to give up drinking Coke . . . again.

3 comments:

Katie Barker said...

This will be a good monthly addition!

My Kids Mom said...

our youngest was the KING of bathtub pooping! My other two only did it once..each. Owen on the other hand...HOLY CRAP- pun intended! A rooster in the city huh...why not. Takes all kinds to make the world go round, right?!?!

kellyH said...

I enjoy reading these! graham also poops in the bathtub way too often. grrrrrr. :)
could you send me a link for your etsy shop??