Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My mom sent this funny card to Gavin containing some dollars for his chart. I thought it was so cute, I had to take a picture and blog about it. His grandparents helped him out a bit when he was in Michigan by giving him jobbers to do around their houses as well, and I think he may have gotten a few freebies, too. Anyway, here is picture of the card from my mom.
This is the front of the card

And this is the inside of the card - the eyes pop out at you when you open it. She folded the dollars accordion style and glued the eyes to them.

My mom is so creative! When Gavin opened it up he said, "Whoa! Eyes!" Then he looked again and his eyes got big and he said, "AND DOLLARS!!!" It was so cute and fun to get a surprise like that in the mail!

( If I make a chart for myself with something I want on it, do you think my parents will start sending ME dollars and cute cards? Yeah, I doubt it!)

2 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

Way to go grandma! So creative :o) - so that is where you get it?!

A Weaver's Touch said...

How cute is THAT? Kudos to Grandma! (And I'd be happy to email her my address, too!) hee hee!