Tuesday, May 06, 2008

On the Road Again

Ryan got a new bike this weekend and we hit the pavement. We have gone on two 2 1/2 mile bike rides already. We have just been riding around and looking for parks. When we find a new one, we stop and play for awhile and then get back on! It has been so fun. I love spending time outside with my family doing something we all love. I didnt get a picture of me and my bike, but here is one of Gavin and daddy!



Gavin has re-discovered the joys of the bike trailer. We pack some snacks in there and he is good to go. Sometimes I will hear him say, "Mamma, I don't see you. Please come closer to me!" He's such a mamma's boy sometimes! But I, of course, love it! Sometimes I'll ask him for a hug and a kiss in public just to test him and make sure that he is still willing to give it. I think I might cry the first time he looks around and says, "Not now, mom." I Know it is coming sooner or later. *SIGH*

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Oh I wish Tim liked riding bikes. I have two but he doesn't like to go very much - ok I think he only went with me once. Ha. I'm jealous. - Maybe once we have kids???

Unknown said...

What a great way to stay active and to enjoy the spring weather!