Saturday, November 15, 2008

Conversations in the Car

We are riding in the car this morning taking Ryan to work and all is quiet. We were just listening to some music. All of the sudden, Gavin pipes up and this is what transpires:

Gavin: When did you get married?
Me: Seven Years ago
Gavin: Were you a princess?
Me: Well, I had a fancy dress . . .
Gavin: Well, Daddy didn't have a prince outfit on.
Me: He had a nice suit on.
Gavin: Yeah, it was black, I really liked it.
Gavin: Was I there?
Me: No, you weren't born yet
Gavin: I was in your belly still?
Me: No, God hadn't created you yet
Gavin: Did you get married at the Disney Store?
Me: No
Gavin: Did you get married in Africa?
Me: No
Gavin: Well, that would have been really cool.

I don't know where he comes up with this stuff or how his thought process jumps from the Disney Store to Africa! He's such a crack up sometimes! I love it!

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

oh my word - that is just too hilarious- I always love these transactions!