Saturday, November 08, 2008

I don't mess around!

Christmas is by far my favorite Holiday. I usually wait until about the third week into November to put up the tree. However, Ryan had the day off and we were rearranging things to make room in our storage space. I suggested we get the Christmas stuff out, so we wouldn't bury it in the back behind everything. Well, then it was all out and I made the mistake of opening up some of the boxes. We weren't really doing anything else so . . . we went ahead and put it up! I love it. Gavin was really loving it. Although, I think I may have confused him a bit b/c he knows his birthday comes right before Christmas. He asked me if I was going to set up his birthday after he went to bed! He had a great time cluttering the ornaments around the bottom of the tree. He didn't mind when we moved them around, though.




He still hasn't taken off the Santa hat, either. He ever wore it to Target and the grocery store today!

2 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

The tree looks absolutely gorgeous though - Seeing it yesterday sooo put me in the Christmas mood :) I went home thinking I was going to put mine up right away, when I realized that I don't have a fake tree. I usually get like a $15 live tree from Wal-Mart or Home Depot. - And I'm just afraid it won't last the month and a half til Christmas! Bummer... :)

Katie Barker said...

wow - i can't believe you already have it up! You're so crazy. I'm still not sure where we are going to put ours in our new apt.