Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day post

So, Ryan and I have never really been big on Celebrating V - Day, especially since Gavin was born. We just don't think it's that big of a deal. Well, this year we've been a little distracted with having a baby and all. We were on our way to one of Charlotte's Dr.'s appointments and Ryan and I were just chatting in the car along the way. As we were talking I kept on looking around and seeing all kinds of balloons and people with flowers. I said, "What is going on? I keep seeing all these people with balloons and flowers!" Then we looked at each other and started cracking up when we realized what day it was. I think Ryan and I truly are a match made in heaven!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious!

We knew it was V-day but didn't do anything lovey-dovey. We made family cards and spent time together at the pool swimming.

jeileenbaylor said...

oh - this made Tim and I laugh so hard ;)