Monday, December 07, 2009

Down and Out


Ever since we came back from our Thanksgiving in Michigan we have been SO sick. Gavin, Charlotte and I were all stuck in the house for a solid week. Poor Charlotte had the worst of it. I even took her to the doctor like a paranoid 1st time mom! I was worried that she had an ear infection or something. I never had to deal with things like this when Gavin was a baby. He was so HEALTHY. Well, that and he wasn't really around other kids all that much. In the end, Charlotte was fine. No ear infections. We had lots of runny noses, lots of coughing and lots of sore muscles. We all stayed in our sweats pretty much the whole week.Above is a picture I took of "My Cold Caddy". I pretty much carted it around to which ever room we were in. I was having to literally PIN Charlotte down to spray that saline in her hose and then suction away! She did NOT like it. We are on the mend now. Gavin and I are fine now and Charlotte is doing much better!

No comments: