Monday, December 14, 2009

Gavin's Birthday

My big boy is FIVE YEARS OLD! That is just crazy to me. I have a five year old! I love everything about my first born. He is amazing!

We celebrated his birthday with family while we were in Michigan for Thanksgiving. This picture is my attempt to do a cake in home made fondant icing. It wasn't a total disaster but next time, I'll be able to do MUCH better. Gavin loved it, so that's all that matters!



Since we already celebrated with all of his cousins, we decided to just do some cupcakes or a small cake at home and give him one gift from us. I asked Gavin what kind of a cake he wanted. He told me he didn't want a cake and that he wanted yogurt "crush cups" instead. FINE BY ME! He is so funny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 5th birthday, Gavin! Wow, what a milestone! How are you taking it, mom? (GREAT lego cake by the way!)

Mike and Nicole said...

I love his face

jeileenbaylor said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe he is already five! What a big boy! What is the actual date of his birthday?

kellyH said...

wow, 5 years! happy birthday Gavin, sounds like it was pretty great! :)