Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I can't believe . . .

It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts! Hope you enjoy . . .

I can't believe that I forgot to wash my hair while in the shower one day. I got back in to wash it and ended up washing it twice . . . Don't ask me how.

I can't believe I resorted to using a swim diaper as a diaper cover because all of my other diapers were in the wash or dirty.

I can't believe that poor Gavin wore the same outfit for three whole days while we were sick. (Just so you know, I am hanging my head in shame over this one)

I can't believe I forgot to feed Gavin lunch during a busy day of holiday baking. He reminded me around 2:00.

I can't believe Gavin didn't even know who Rudolph was. We watched the cartoon on T.V. this year. He keeps forgetting his name and calling me Rufio. It's pretty funny.

I can't believe Gavin colored all over my off white rug with a blue pen and then said, "It's okay, mom. I forgive you."

2 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh my word I LOVE reading these! They just crack me up. I totally did the same thing with skipping Maddy's lunch the other day when I was running around and I got home and wondered WHY she was soo cranky, then I remembered - Oh my goodness! I haven't fed the girl! Haha- yikes!

Mike and Nicole said...

My kids were sick last week. We had three days in a row of Christmas things and my parents babysat them. They were just snuggled up in sweats and wore the same thing to my parents two nights in a row. I didn't realize it until we showed up the second night around dinner and I looked at Max and thought...this poor kid has been wearing this for well over 48 hours. The third day we didn't go out so....yeah...they stayed in the sweats. Don't hang your head too low. =)