Monday, February 01, 2010

I can't believe . . .

I can't believe I let Gavin feed Charlotte nerds while at the store so that I could shop in peace.

I can't believe how much time Gavin and I logged playing video games over "Christmas break".

I can't believe my son told me that I was a terrible mother.

I can't believe how personally I took the above incident and actually shed some tears over it.

I can't believe I witnessed my son take my daughters sweet little face in his hands and then proceed to slam her face down into a pillow (she didn't seem to mind, but still!).

I can't believe how much Gavin talks. He even paused in the midst of vomiting to tell me some random fact about tornadoes.

I can't believe Charlotte shattered (shattered!!!!) my favorite vase.

I can't believe that Gavin was occupied for an hour with a tornado (construction paper fashioned into a funnel) and the houses from monopoly.

3 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Nice list! :) I can't believe it either - well a couple of them are quite believable.

kellyH said...

funny! I love your honesty! I would write a list like this if I could remember!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]