Thursday, July 01, 2010

I can't believe . . .

I am turning 29 tomorrow!!!

Gavin can blow bubbles with his gum!

I gained SEVEN pounds this month . . .

What a challenge it is to parent my second child.

How UNbelievably tired I am ALL. THE. TIME.

That my five year old son noticed and commented on the fact that my chest is growing as well as my belly . . . yeah . . .

Gavin tells me I'm fat almost every day. Thanks, buddy.

The amazingly exciting thing/things that could possibly may be happening with our family in the next few weeks (more to come!!!!)

VBS is right around the corner!!

How hard it is to sleep despite the extreme exhaustion.

We haven't been to the beach one time yet this summer! Hopefully, this will change this weekend.

How much stuff I've cleared out of the house for the big garage sale. Date to be determined!

We still have no names picked out for baby boy.

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

lol on Gavin telling you that you are fat and your chest is growing - oh dear! You are such a good sport!
- I can't wait to hear the news about change! And our families definitely have to get to the beach together one of these days!