Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Wipes

I posted awhile ago that I was thinking of making my own wipes. I was able to get the good Bounty paper towels at a REALLY GOOD PRICE due to couponing, sales, and CVS. So, I decided to give it a go. Turns out, I LOVE my homemade wipes. I think they are really great. They have no chemicals in them, they are sturdy, and they clean up my babe's bum very nicely!

Here's a picture of my happy wipes sitting on my changing table just waiting to be used!



1 T baby soap
1 T baby lotion
1 T baby oil
Bounty Paper Towel Roll cut in half
Round tupperware container

1 comment:

Annie said...

We went to Taylor's doc appointment yesterday and the doctor showed me this great alternative to wipes.
Kleenex and Skin Therapy lotion(perfume free) just wipe down with the diaper, put lotion on the kleenex and wipe the area. it prevents drying out from too many wipes and works great. No more wipes for me (at least while I am nursing, and maybe out and about :-)