Thursday, August 05, 2010

The Unborn

Sadly, that is what we call baby #3. The Unborn. I have never been at this point in my pregnancy with no name before. It is driving my crazy. In all reality, I have 12 weeks or so but it is still bugging me. We just can't pick a name that we love. It used to be we just couldn't agree. Now, I just haven't heard anything that speaks to me. I expect to hear the name and just KNOW that that will be his name. I've never felt such pressure before. Help me out, folks and give me some GOOD suggestions. We like names that are not common, but not too uncommon. Cool, but not celebrity cool. Old fashioned, but possibly making a come back. Wow, no wonder this is so hard for us ...

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Evan's middle name is Gilead. I love it.

christina said...

your description of the name styles you like absolutely cracks me up. i can't give ideas under that kind of pressure. :) i'm kidding, that's not why. i had enough trouble naming my own kids.

jeileenbaylor said...

A couple I have heard lately that I like are:

Allister, Finn, Cole, Boone, Blake, Bradley, Elijah ;)

littlehennygirl said...

I'm partial to Kellen Shea.

kellyH said...

it is so hard to find names! I like Julie's suggestions, except Blake is one we would like to use if we have another boy next, so don't use that one. :) I like braeden and carter too.

Unknown said...

We had a super hard time naming our 3rd too! We had lots of choices but nothing HIT us until the week of Solomon's birth. What's always hard for us to choosing a name that has Biblical significance or spiritual meaning. It was really nerve-racking not to have a name until week 39 of pregnancy! But God quelled my fears and Solly left the hospital with a name and not just "baby boy Horn".

Here are some suggestions, take 'em or leave 'em! :)

Asher, Clay, Caedmon, Judah, Henry