Monday, July 17, 2006

Wedding Bells

Well, it has been over a month since Kyle and Laura got married. I guess I should share some pictures. I actaully forgot my camera that day. I know, I know . . . how could I? Well, in my defense, it was a very busy day! I left my house at 8:30 a.m. and didnt get home until late that night. I was too busy making sure that I had everything packed for Gavin for the day and I overlooked that one tiny detail. So, I had to wait to get pictures from everyone else. So, anyway, here they are. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Laura did an excelent jog of planning everything. I made a video slide show for the reception and things got a little hairy when the system at the hall was malfunctioning. But, we figured it all out (with no help from the maintenace guy, he knew nothing about technology) and things got rolling. I think that most ppl. liked the video and I know that Laura and Kyle loved it, so that is really all that matters . . .
Anyway, the whole day went well and we had a good time. So, here are the pictures (all two of them).


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!!! You are all so photogenic. You're such a "photo-aholic" that I wondered why you hadn't put any pics up yet from the wedding....now I know! You really SHOULD go into the pic business, too, you know!

Traci said...

Hey Suz I'm back!!! Do I know Laura and Kyle? Anyways I really like your dress. You look so pretty in those pictures. I'm going to update my page asap. I just don't have any new pictures...so I guess I'll have to take some soon...I missed you!

Katie said...

Hey Suzanne - wouldn't you know, last night I threw my cell phone in along with the laundry in the washer! I'm not sure when I'll get it working (I'm hoping I'll bring it back to life), so won't get Ryan's call about Chris' work schedule. Could you leave it on my blog as a comment? Or email me. Thanks! Katie

Beautiful wedding, by the way!

Katie said...

Thanks for the quick response. I wrote down the schedule and Chris will call tomorrow about getting Monday off. Thanks for you help. We'll get together when I get back.
Love - katie