Thursday, March 22, 2007

I've been in a blogger lull lately. We have been so busy with the mundane that nothing seems blog worthy. Ryan has been working a lot of late nights. I have been busy with HigherGround (children's ministry at church) and Gavin has just been busy doing 2 yr. old stuff (potty training, play dough, cars, trains, getting dirty). He is talking non stop all of the time. Most of the time driving us crazy. He says the same thing over and over and over and over again. His mouth always seems to be running. I have no idea where he got that from!!! :)
Here are some pictures of my sister in laws baby shower. She is due in May with their first baby. These were the last pictures I took on my camera. I know, not really blog worthy, but hey, its something new to look at!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Traci said...

Well, at least your outfit is cute!!! :)

jeileenbaylor said...

It's so good to see you are still out there girl :o) Sometimes the mindane is just what you need to do for a while... it's a nice respit from craziness of life!