Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mamma's New Toy

Ryan and I have always gotten the free cell phones that they give you when you sign up for the service. We have alwasy shared a cell phone and never had our own. Well, this time was different! I was very excited. SInce Ryan works for Starbucks Coffee Company, we get a pretty big discount on our bill and on any products that Verizon Wireless has. Ryan was able to get the Razor for free, which was pretty nice and i was able to get my phone, the Cherry Chocolate phone made by LG. I love it! It is a phone and an mp3 player! We got a really good deal on it (about 40% off of what everyone else would pay)! So, here is my new phone! Yeah!




4 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

So cool! I'm so happy for you! I love it :o)

Katie Barker said...

yay for you. Glad you got something that you wanted :) sometimes we need treats too!

Traci said...

Oh how fun!!! Does Ryan like the razr? I got a pink one last year and I hate it! It's really slow and sometimes the functions don't even work. I was wondering if it's just mine and Robert's (since Robbie's always messing with ours) or is it everyone's?

suzanne said...

I hear really bad things about the razor as well. My brother in law and sister in law have it and they hate it too. Ryan likes it so far, but he uses it for about five min. a day, so he hasnt had any trouble with it so far! I let you know if he does!