Friday, March 23, 2007

BLog Worthy Events

Okay, so before I said that there haven't been any "blog worthy" events as of late. Well, some how all this had slipped my mind. I had some more pictures still on my camera that I hadn't unloaded yet. Anyway, I have a new nephew - Mason Keith Mack. He was born a few weeks ago, but here are some pictures of us visiting them at the hospital. Jonas and Gavin were hilarious. There were both jumping off the walls and going crazy in that little room. My dad ended up taking them for a walk, the only problem was that they both had to sit in Gavin's stroller. oddly enough, they both loved it. Jonas is crying in the picture because they stopped, not b/c he didnt like it.






Another blog worthy event just happened last night. Gavin got his first real bike. You know how dads are, they always have to go big. Well, this was no exception. We skipped right over the tricycle and went for the two wheeler with training wheels. It really is the cutest little bike. Gavin can't ride it yet, but he is figuring it out little by little. It is funny to see him on the bike. He seems so small. But Ryan is convinced that he will be able to learn how to ride it. We will see! Here are some pictures of the event. I will try and post video later (when a certain two year old isn't jumping on my back!!).




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa, that is one big bike! Chloe can't even get the pedaling on her little tricycle yet. Keep us posted on Gavin's progress! And congrats on your new nephew. His blond hair is so cute!

Annie said...

Yeah, G looks like a 5 year old on that thing! Now Josh wants to go out and buy my BABY a bike!!!! Thanks Alot! :-)

the johnson crew said...

gavin looks so cute on that bike! wow!

herb's babies are so cute! tell him congratulations!

janelle

jeileenbaylor said...

That bike is so awesome! I bet he loved it!