Monday, May 14, 2007

Baby Owen

Here is my new nephew! He is so cute and so tiny! He weighed 5 lbs. and 12 oz. at birth. Gavin weighed a whole three pounds heavier than that! Owen is just a little peanut! I got to dress him today and I felt like i was dressing a doll! It was so cute. When Gavin and i went up to the hospital to see him Gavin was loving it. He kept on saying, "Boy ( thats what he calls himself) hold baby?" and when I would tell him no he would say, "Boy tickle baby?" Then he kept on saying, "Tickle, Tickle" which really sounds like Teeckle Teeckle. It was so funny. But then when we went over to their house a few days later and I was holding Owen, Gavin was saying, "Mamma hold boy!" He did not want me to hold Owen. He was a little jealous! It was cute though! Anyway, here are some pictures of Owen's first day!





3 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

He is soooo precious! What a little tiny man :o)
p.s. I don't know if you rembember Adam Thomas, but He and his wife Adrianne, are having a boy named Owen :o)

Mike and Nicole said...

That cracks me up that Gavin calls himself boy. Where in the heck did he get that?

suzanne said...

Gavin used to call himself "baby" because that's what I call him. But everyone (mostly my mother) hated it and started to call him big boy. He dropped the 'big' and just says 'boy'. I miss it when he called himself baby! It was so sweet. And he will ALWAYS be MY baby!