Thursday, May 17, 2007

Big 'Ol What?!?!?!

Funny story. Last night we were hanging out in the basement watching some Wiggles (our new favorite) with Gavin. After awhile I layed down on the couch and Ryan and Gavin were sitting at the other end. Well, Gavin comes down to my end and pats me on the rear a few times and then says, "Big 'Ol Butt". Ryan and I just starting cracking up. It was the funniest thing we have ever heard. Gavin is always saying, Big Ol something. Like, he always let's me know when he has made a Big Ol Mess. But he has NEVER said Big Ol Butt. It was too funny. We were laughing so hard and Ryan was trying to tell him that that wasn't nice and that my butt, wasnt all that big. I somehow dont think he got the point due to all of the laughter.

Well, anyway, we finally cut the little guys hair. It was sad. I just kept on looking at all of the hair on the floor. I didnt realize that there was so much! After we cut it I took him upstairs to show him what it looked like in the full size mirror. He loved it, he started giggling and running around like a crazy boy! It was pretty cute. He looks all grown up now.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you didn't take Gavin's comment personally! :) How cute though. I can't wait for Chloe to start putting things together like that . . . . though I'd appreciate it if she didn't call my bum big. :) Better check out wiggles. Have you seen super pets? I've heard that's a good one. Gavin looks so grown-up with his haircut!

jeileenbaylor said...

I loved that story, it was just hilarious :o) What a character, huh? I love his new haircut; he looks so handsome !

Ben & Shannon said...

Yes, My kids watch Wonder Pets. It's really cute too! We went through the Wiggles phase for a long time! Actually Grant still likes to pull out the Wiggly Adventure Movie. It's cute!
Isn't it so funny how kids say things! Right to the point. That is too funny!

the johnson crew said...

that is so funny!!! funny story.

i love the wiggles... they were one of our favorites, especially the older videos. great exercise!