Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Eight Weird Facts

I guess this shouldnt be too hard, I am pretty weird. . .

1. I can't chew gum - it makes me want to puke

2. My left ear is pointed like an elf - litterally, like an elf. In high school some of my brothers friends called me Keibler.

3. My nick name growing up was Pooter doot. (you figure that one out)

4. I am obsessed with making lists. I even have a list of all my lists.

5. I need about 10 hours of sleep per day (I usually don't get it)

6. I am adicted to Starbucks and CocaCola ( I know, both so horrible for you, but at least I get the Starbucks for free)

7. I didnt have any birth marks until I was pregnant with Gavin.

8. I have A LOT of Grey hair and i refuse to die it

Okay, there are my facts. I dont know how weird they were, they seem pretty normal to me! Oh, and it didn't seem right to do a post without a picture! So I had to throw this one in.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well pooter doot, I think you sound very weird. :) I'm jealous of your pointy elf ear and free starbucks. Do you get any of your 10 hours of rest while Gavin naps? Does he still nap during the afternoon?

Laura said...

Suzanne, until now I was the only person I knew who hated gum. I HATE it. I don't even like if other people are chewing gum around me. It ALL smells and looks disgusting! I know I'm totally freaking out here, but its how I feel.
Ok. . . glad Gavin is feeling better. My niece had a similar experience recently only her fever kept going up and down all week. It was really scary.

Katie Barker said...

Laura (and Suzanne) not sure if you'll read this or not - But I really don't like gum either. The smell of it gives me a headache (other ppl chewing it too) and I get annoyed with the chewing part - it just bugs me. Occasionally, I'll take a piece (if no mints are available) and give it 2 or 3 chews, suck the flavor out and then throw it away (properly in a trash can).