Thursday, June 28, 2007

Eye Boar, Nonnie and the likes

So, Gavin makes up words all the time. Either that, or they are real words and we just have no idea what they are. He always walks around saying "eyeboar" and "nonnie". We ask him all the time what is eyeboar or who is eyeboar, but we can not figure it out. I can't think of anything that it sounds like. Same with nonnie. He just says them at odd times and it is never consistent. I am almost positive he has just made it up. However, I thought I would ask you all to help us crack this case one last time. If we can't figure it out with your help, I will just make up my own definition. So, what do you think eyeboar and nonnie mean?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I vote that he has some imaginary friends...

Carrie said...

I think he is saying "I bored" and "not me"

Unknown said...

I have no clue about the eyeboar thing but for nonnie, does he have a nana and he's just not saying it correctly?

He could just be making up words for the fun of it. Chloe has done that a few times and then giggles hysterically.

Traci said...

Well I have to go with the option that they are words he made up. Robbie has some words that he made up when he was like 8 months old. The first is "goggen, goggen, goggen." And the second is "Bayga Bah." He is kinda getting over the goggen one, but all day long, all we hear is "Bayga bah, bayga bah, bayga bah, bayga bah." He sings it, screams it, whispers it, and says it in all his goofy voices. They really have no meaning whatsoever. I think they are like security words, maybe? As I type this, Robbie is chanting "bayga bah."