Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Summer Has Officially Begun

We have had a very busy weekend and start of a new week. On Saturday we went over the Jason and Katie's house and they made us dinner. It was fun. They live on a lot of property and they have a four wheeler. I thought that Gavin would be very timid of riding it, but he LOVED it. He could barely sit down to eat because he wanted to ride it so badly. He did really well. Everyone took him around the yard a few times. Gavin loves his Uncle Jason and Aunt Katie. They are so special to him.






I also started babysitting this week. It has been a very challenging couple of days. When i got home on Monday we ate dinner and ran a few errands and then I went right to bed. I was so exhausted. Tuesday was better. We had a playdate with my neices and nephews and all the kids had a really fun time. I think that we are going to make that a weekly event. Today I have them all at my house. It has gone pretty smoothly so far. I am going to try and upload some video during nap time, we'll see how that goes. In the mean time, say a prayer for us as we continue in our busy/challenging summer!







3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pic of the water rushing over the edge of the pool!

Katie Barker said...

Yay for summer time!

Unknown said...

I'll certainly pray for you during these busy days! I'm just in the midst of the first trimester too and even a boring day can wipe me out.