Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Neglected blog

I have so neglected my blog lately! I've still been reading yours, though! Things have just been so up and down and so busy . . . and then there's facebook . . . Has facebook taken over the blogging world? A little bit maybe.



Anyway, we are doing well. I am 16 weeks pregnant now! Boy has it been a long 16 weeks. I am on the up and up, gaining more energy and spending less time with my head over the toilet! If it continues mimic my pregnancy with Gavin, I have about three more weeks of yuckiness to look forward to. Hey, I've done 16, I can do three more, right? yeah. right.




Gavin is doing well. We have kept him very busy this summer and there is no end in sight. We've been to the beach and the zoo about eight times, the children's museum, parks, had several play dates with our friends, went to the Brookfield zoo, visited with friends and family and who knows what else I can't remember right now. Gavin has loves all of the activity. He has earned himself a skateboard this week. Well, he's been earning it for awhile but was just rewarded with it this past week. He loves it! Of course I have him decked out in pads and wrist guards!



We are headed out to Michigan tomorrow to visit our families. We are all very excited about that. Gavin is anxious to see his grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles and cousins (including two new ones)!

You can see more pictures from our summertime fun here .
So, hopefully we will be back on the blogging scene more regularly now. I have to say, I've kind of missed it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were pregnant - congrats!!!! Gavin is adorable on a skateboard! Have a wonderful time visiting in MI.

Katie Barker said...

You look so adorably cute! Hope you're feeling better sooner than 3 wks! :)

jeileenbaylor said...

You look absolutely adorable - I really hope you feel better soon. Feeling sick just stinks!

Kelli said...

You look adorable - Congratulations! Sounds like you have had a good but busy summer.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the 2nd pregnancy!!!

Kimberly =)

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy:). I remember the first trimester but I'd do it all again. The outcome cancels the few months of misery. I had a tougher pregnancy this time than with my first, lots more nausea and vomiting - yuck. I guess that every pregnancy is different. I hope that you continue to feel well. I'll be praying for you:).