Monday, August 18, 2008

We're Back!

We had a great time in Michigan with all of our family. We wish we could have spent a little more time with everyone, though. The trip was smooth and pretty uneventful. Gavin did great in the car, as he always does. He had a blast and got to do all of his favorite Michigan things: Ride the 4 wheeler at Uncle Jason's, play/wrestle with Cody and Chloe (the dogs), be with his grandparents, go to Greenfield Village, swim at Aunt Kimmies and play with his cousin Jonas. It was a pretty action packed weekend as we had to split it between both of our families. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, either. I was always too busy holding one of the new babies! But here are some pics of our trip and you can go here to view the rest!

Jas, Kate, Me, Ry, Gav and Will

Me and My Siblings! Herb, Kimberly and Andrea


Us with baby Will


Not a great pic, but I had to get one in of Tiny Ava. I just love her! She is a peanut!

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

oh looks like so much fun! And I can't believe how tiny and precious those babies are - I bet you were eating it up ;)