Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Charlotte's Room

Well, baby's room is pretty much done. I think I've rearranged it about sixty five times. What else is there to do? Here's what you've already seen . . .




Here's the other side of the room - the changing table. I was a little overwhelmed with all the polka dots, so I added some rectangles.



Yesterday I put the finishing touches on, by making this pillow for our snuggle chair.


I can't wait to bring her home and show her around and dress her up in all of these cute clothes!


I had to get a shot with all of the diapers - Thanks Jason and Kate!


Hopefully my next post will be pictures of CHARLOTTE!!


4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Looks like you're "ready"! Can't wait for pictures of your little girl.

jeileenbaylor said...

Looks fabulous!

kellyH said...

looks so cute! soon and very soon...don't we hope? :)

A Weaver's Touch said...

It's such fun to see all the pink in the closet! It looks awesome, Suzanne! So what is the "tower" that's covered in the corner by the changing table? Very creative!