Friday, January 16, 2009

Things I've Learned This Week

1. It is close to impossible to explain verb tenses to a new four year old.

2. Scrubbing Bubbles is an AMAZING product - my shower has never looked better and I didn't have to scrub a thing (seriously just spray, wait and wipe!).

3. Shoveling Snow does NOT induce labor - it just makes you very sore and tired.

4. The made up word "snoof" has many possible meanings. You can use it in sentences like,
"This toy is not snoof enough, mom" or "I am feeling snoofy" and even "There is not enough snoof on my shelf"

5. No matter how many chocolate chip pumpkin muffins you make, they will be consumed within days, if not hours.

6. No matter how hard you try, when you are 38 weeks pregnant it is impossible to wash your child's hair and not end up in the tub - this task has now been delegated to Ryan as I have no interest in falling in the bathtub (no matter how clean it is!) . . . again.

7. Decorating, to a four year old means proudly throwing several things on the floor and leaving them there.

and last, but not least . . .

8. Even when it is cold (-15) and snowy (6-8 inches) and everyone else is miserable and complaining, you can still appreciate, love and enjoy winter in all it's glory!

5 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Good lessons! Glad you are enjoying winter too!

christina said...

scrubbing bubbles is my favorite, too! i use it on my entire bathroom. it's totally snoof. :)

My Kids Mom said...

Yeah for Scrubbing Bubbles..I use it on everything. It gets crayon off walls too without removing paint like Magic Erasers do!

A Weaver's Touch said...

These were adorable, Suazanne! And oh. my. heart. I noticed the word "again" regarding falling into the tub - - - yipes! Tell Charlotte to hurry up and show her little face - I can't wait to meet her! (I know, dumb thing to say since you, more, than anyone, want her to show her little face SOON!!!)

Mike and Nicole said...

i do not envy your waiting to have the baby position. and I can't believe you made it this far without quitting on the bath. I guess girl hair does take a bit longer so I got tired of the awkward imbalance quicker.