Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gavin talk


Gavin is just a hoot to talk to most of the time. Here are some of his most recent quotes.

1. "You're the sweetest girl that I love."
2. "What (which comes out - whuch) you said?"

3. "You gotta be kiddin' me!" - this one almost always leads to a nice long talking to about our attitude.

4. "You're the silliest girl I haven't never seen"

5. His favorite book for awhile was "Are you my mother?" so out of the blue one day he started calling me Bird Mother. He will randomly say, "Thank you, Bird Mother" or "Here you go, Bird Mother." It is so funny and I LOVE IT! We have made it a family affair and now refer to Ryan as Bird Father and Gavin as Bird Brother. I am sure Charlotte will be Bird Sister when she arrives!

6. Gavin has battled some bad colds this season so now he feels the need to tell people, "I am so sick". The other day when he was getting "into trouble" he told me that he couldn't get into trouble because he was "so sick". What a scammer!


Well, that's all I can think of right now. I am sure there are many more funny things he says, though. Hope you enjoyed some laughs! What are some funny things your kids are saying these days?

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

I LOVE when you do these posts. They always make me smile :)