Sunday, September 13, 2009

Neglect

My poor blog has been neglected! I have missed it, but have NO time for it. I am squeezing it in today as things are settling down around here, sort of. Our church is launching a new campus IN THE CITY, and Ryan and I are heading up the Children's Ministry. On top of that, we are still doing AWANA. Ryan is the "commander" again and I am his trusty secretary! We officially launch the new church campus next Sunday and AWANA starts up this Wednesday. So over the next few days I'll be attempting to update everyone on what's been going on with us. We're still here, don't give up on us yet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like you guys are involved in some exciting ventures! Praise God for spreading the gospel through you and your church!

Katie Barker said...

Julie mentioned all that you had been doing to head up this new ministry! Sounds busy, I hope you are finding it rewarding.

kellyH said...

this is exciting! church plants are wonderful! hope everything goes well with your new ministry!

jeileenbaylor said...

Hope it all goes well! We will be thinking of you and praying for you this weekend!