Wednesday, November 03, 2010

40 weeks and 3 days . . .

Well, I am half way through my master plan. It doesn't really feel like nesting because I really have no desire to be doing these tasks. However, the thought of coming home to a clean and organized house after having the baby is forcing me to continue. I am just plugging away doing what I can each day. It is exhausting but at least I am sleeping better because of it. At the end of a long day I sit down and think, "I really hope I don't have this baby tonight, I don't have the energy!!"

My doc set the induction date for Tuesday, November 9th. It looks like we will be going all the way again. The funny part is that I am totally okay with that this time around. I was mentally prepared this time. I wouldn't even know what to do if I went into labor. I guess my body just doesn't get it. This will be my third induction.

The good news is that I think we've picked a name! I'm not ready tell what it will be, just in case we change our minds, though. You'll just have to wait and see . . .

1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

Can't wait! And - glad you're sleeping well at night :)