Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Master Plan

Tomorrow is the big due date - not that I put much stock in that. I've never gone on or before my due date. I'm okay with that this time around. I am feeling pretty good. Not sleeping well because my lovely husband has taken to snoring so loud I feel like the house is shaking. Not sure why he has decided to do that now . . . He's impossible to wake up, too. Last night I was literally cracking up laughing because it was so loud and almost unreal! I'm going to try and get it on video tonight, just to show him how ridiculous it is.

Anyway, I have this master plan this week to clean (CLEAN) every room in the house. I started today with the kids room. I cleaned out their closet and drawers and swapped the last of the winter clothes in and the summer clothes out. I got rid of stuff we don't want or need and I even vacuumed under the bed! It feels good. Now, I just need to keep the kids out of there the rest of the week!

Tomorrow, I am hoping to organize our craft shelves and bins. The kids really did a number on them the other day when I was talking on the phone. They were so quiet, I knew something must have been up!

Well, I hope to have a post about a baby boy soon, but if not, I'll figure something to post about!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are nesting BIG TIME. I predict you won't get through your plan but you'll be spending the weekend in the hospital meeting your new family member! Best wishes and God's strength to you!

kellyH said...

can't wait to see baby boy soon! so funny about the snoring because isn't pregnancy supposed to make the MOMMY snore?!! LOVE the new look too. :)