Saturday, July 21, 2007

Caesar Land

As you know, I havw been babysitting all summer for two, and sometimes four, kids. My mother in law also watches four of the grandchildren every Tuesday and we try and get all the kids together as much as possible. This past Tuesday we took all the kids to Caesarland. My sister Laura came with us and brought her baby Owen, my favorite little buddy, and one of her friends kids as well. We had nine kids total! We loaded all the kids up in two vans and headed out. We ended up staying there for three hours. It was a blast! It was a rainy day outside too, so it was the perfect place to take them. I didnt get any pictures of the day, but Laura took a ton and posted them on her blog - you can check them out here. Laura is new to blogger, so be sure to leave her a welcoming comment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that Caesarland place looks like fun personified! What a great outing for all the kiddos. How are you maintaining your sanity this summer? I bet the summer's flown by for you since you've been so busy, eh?