Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pictures from my phone

I finally took the time to put the pictures from my phone onto my computer! I am so glad I did now, because they are so funny! I never thought I would like having a camera phone, but when you forget your camera, they sure do come in handy!


I took this picture last night. We walked up to the railroad tracks and put some pennies on them and then walked back later on after the train came and picked up our flattened change. Gavin loved it, he thought that it was so cool. Ryan used to do it all the time when he was little.





This was Gavin first time eating ice cream out of a cone. I know, he is two and half and has never had a cone. I didnt think that he would like it because he hates to be sticky. Well, he sure doesnt mind when ice cream is involved, obviously. By the time we got home from our walk he was asking to take a bath!



This is one of the kids that I babysit for, Margaret. We were in the car and when we stopped at a red light I looked back to see this. I had to snap a quick pic. It was so cute to see them do it all on their own. I bet Gavin was the one to initiate it, He loves Margaret.



This is our little guy helping out around the house. He alwasy likes to be just like daddy! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Ryan too, they had on the same outfit, by cooincidence of course!


Posted by Picasa
This is when Gavin wrote all over his face with a pen. I was laughing so hard so he thought that it was a funny game. He would run downstairs, write on his face and then run all the way back upstairs to see his face in the mirror. It was pretty funny. I took the picture, washed his face and put the pen away. We have since had the conversation "we don't write on our faces, just on paper", but I am so glad I took the picture!


I can't really remember when this was. It is just so cute I had to throw it in there! Hope you all are having a great week!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

AHHH! He is SO CUTE!!

Kelli said...

All those pictures are Great! You captured some great moments on your camera phone. I love Gavin's big brown eyes. He is adorable!

Unknown said...

He's adorable, Suzanne! Your camera phone really takes great quality photos - wow, who needs a real camera? Love that shot of Gavin holding Margaret's hand. He looks like he's trying to play it cool. :)

AnneB said...

Your son is so adorable! I love looking at the pics of him and decided I would finally post a little something instead of just being a blog lurker:)