Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Coupon Adventures

Just came back from a few couponing adventures! This stuff can get pretty addicting! I'll spare you the details since most of you already know how to score great deals. Long story short, I walked out of CVS with six Dove deodorants and paid $.86 out of my pocket. Then I headed across the street to Target and scored a scrubbing bubbles power sprayer kit and refill for FREE. The cashier had to adjust the coupon so I wasn't making money off of the deal. It was great! I found these two deals listed at moneysavingmom.com and hip2save.com (thanks, Kelly!).

So, what are your favorite coupon websites? I would love to get some more input. I am keeping close track of everything I spend this month to compare it to what I used to spend on various products. I can't wait to see the savings add up!

2 comments:

kellyH said...

yeah!! it definitely takes a while to get in the groove. [like a few months for me!] after a couple of months you should be able to stockpile the things that you use regularly. (like right now I have 5 men's body wash waiting for Andrew that I got totally all for free! CVS)
there are so many sites out there, I COULD spend all day finding them! I personally have decided to pretty much stick to hip2save and she already rolls out more deals than I could ever do! If you shop walmart, passionforsavings.com rolls out the best deals list there every week. thebudgetmommy.com is somewhat helpful, though a lot of what she pitches would be a lot of money out of pocket! happy saving. :)

kellyH said...

oh, yeah, and as you already mentioned, it's TOTALLY addicting. :)