Friday, June 04, 2010

Coupons!!

My brother and sister were here over Memorial weekend (we had a blast) and my sis gave me a short tutorial in coupons and how to get her oh so fabulous grocery deals. I know I'm probably a little late jumping in on the coupon thing. But the other day, I went to CVS and purchased a pack of clearanced diapers for $2.12 and then got $2.00 in cvs extra care bucks. So, after the $2 ECB, I pretty much paid .12 for a pack of diapers. I will be using them when we go to Michigan in a few weeks. Normally, I would have just bought a back of diapers at target for $7.99. I'd say I got a pretty good deal! Yay! for coupons and yay! for sister in laws!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got to check my CVS for those clearanced diapers! Were they huggies?

I hope you jump on the couponing wagon -- it's wonderfully fulfilling AND addictingly fun!

Unknown said...

Alicia is right! It is addicting!!! Yeah for .12 cent diapers!!

Suzanne said...

Alicia,
I am def. on the wagon now! It's all I can think about!

jeileenbaylor said...

Ok girl - you need to tutor me next time we're together, k? Haha!

kellyH said...

if you have a CVS by you, then that is totally the place to shop!! you can follow hip2save.com and she will roll out all the deals for you each week, you just have to pick which ones make the most sense for you! awesome deal on the dipes!!