Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I Can't Believe . . .

I can't believe . . .

Gavin is now training wheel free!

I have to pee five minutes after I just peed.

I am still getting sick if I don't take my med's.

How good I feel at 18 weeks pregnant (when I'm not throwing up, that is). I never knew pregnancy could be anything but miserable!

How grown up I felt after attending a Parent's meeting at Gavin's school for next year.

The great deal I got on cloth diapers! I am now equipped to cloth not one, but TWO kids! Yay!

We get to find out the gender of babe #3 in a week and a half (hopefully, that is!)

How tough Charlotte is - she'll smack her head on something, flash a dirty look and just say "OWWWW!" and then get on with life.

Gavin can count to 100 (with a few helps)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey suzanne,
i read your blogs every once in awhile and am glad i came across todays...was wondering where you got the deal on cloth diapers and which brand you are using? i am still debating on whether or not it will be the most affordable option for us...i'm due in august and am feeling pressure to start stocking up right now. i'm really interested in the 'g diapers' i love the hybrid idea!
if you have any thoughts i'd love to hear!
thanks, Mallory Fisher

suzanne said...

Mallory,
If you leave me your e mail or if you have a facebook account, I can message you more about it.

kellyH said...

that is great that you got baby #2 covered!! suggest the grovia to your friend if she is interested in hybrid! though I've heard the G ones are good too!
can't wait to see what this baby is!