Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family Photos!

Here are a few shots of our Dobbertin Family Photo Session. The pictures were taken by Trisha Priebe.

Our pretty little girl who will not smile.



My niece, Jayne. I love this little girl - tears and all!

Jayne and her mama, Kate

The Ryan Dobbertin Family


The WHOLE crew
Ryan's mom and dad, his three brothers, their wives and all 11 (soon to be 12) grandchildren

I loved this pic. Not a great smile of Gav, but it captures him perfectly!

My adorable Nephew Liam - Love this picture!

Will - what a cutie!


2 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

LOVE these pics! Especially the one of your individual family - you all look great - I love that you can see your belly too ;) so cute!

kellyH said...

these are so beautiful! everyone in your family is so photogenic. :)