Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun Day!

We had such a fun day today! Ryan took the day off of work and we headed to our big ultrasound! When I was pregnant with Charlotte, I didn't have any caffeine or sugar on the day of my ultrasound. She was sound asleep with her legs closed shut when they were trying to determine her gender. This time around, I made sure to drink a little caffeinated beverage before we left! BOY did it work! This babe was dancing all around and showing us HIS stuff. That's right. It's a BOY! We are thrilled, especially Gavin. He got his brother! Now, we are busy playing the name game. Boy names are SO HARD for us to pick out. We can hardly agree on anything. Got any suggestions for us?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the boy! we are still deciding on a name for our little guy-we of course had three girls names we LOVED, but nothing really comes to mind for a boy. thankfully we have about 9 more weeks to decide : ) Mallory

Katie Barker said...

Congrats on a boy (especially for Gavin)! Can't wait to hear what some of the name options are.

kellyH said...

Yeah, another fun boy!! I agree, boy names are TOUGH! I can't tell you my faves though cuz you might steal them. :) :)

Unknown said...

Yay for another fun boy! Here are names we liked but didn't use:

Clay
Phinehas
Judah
Zion
Asher (we used this as a middle name)

Good luck -- we had a much harder time choosing a boy name than a girl's!

Shyla said...

YAY! Congratulations! I love the names London and Grayson - neither of which i was allowed to use! :)

My Kids Mom said...

sooo funny! Matt and I always had a much easier time picking out boy names. We never could agree on a girl name...good thing we had three boys! Congratulations on another little one.

Jenny said...

um, yeah...I haven't been keeping up. CONGRATS on the boy! :-) Michael and I are horrible with boy names, too.