Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ALL BOY

I've recently realized that my posts have been painting Gavin in a rather femine light, with all of the cooking and the "arts and crafts". I just wanted to share with you all how much of a "boy's boy" Gavin really is. Yesterday Gavin was jumping on the couch and he totally crashed down on his mouth and was bleeding all over the place. It made him really mad and he was yelling and hollering and of course, spitting blood all over me and him. We filled up quite a few wash clothes with blood. It was a pretty dramatic sceene. When you get injured in the mouth, it seems to bleed forever. It was hard to even get a look at the injury, but I finally determined that he was going to be fine and it just looked a lot worse than what it was. Well, no more than an hour later, he had this huge fat lip. It looks pretty funny. These pictures were taken last night, several hours after the incident, but it still looks pretty bad. I actually dont think that the pictures do it justice. Baisically, you can see the underside of his lip on the from the outside. He keeps bumping it and is having a hard time talking. It is funny to hear him try and over enunciate his words. Anyway, here are the pictures. The quality isn't that great b/c I was holding him down to get a good look at it. I was literally sitting on him and his arms. This is our rough and tough boy.



 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Annie said...

POOR BABY!!!!!!!!! I think he needs a bite of my cereal bar :-)
We all know he's ALL boy!!

Anonymous said...

OUCH! That's all - just OUCH!!!!

Ben & Shannon said...

OH I know how those injuries bleed so much! Poor boy!
Grant seems to always bump his head right in the middle of his forehead, right in the same spot. And I hate it because he always has a red knot for pictures.
They say that mouth injuries and eye injuries heal quickly! Hopefully he doesn't keep bumping that spot....

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Telnet application for blackberry Coffee makers fire hazards cadillac egr valve Recessed in the wall coffe maker Kathy ireland furniture collection michigan Outdoor furniture mi Top rated car audio subwoofers cool mist humidifier Filters humidifier kenmore humidifier model 15123 Attorney colorado oxycontin hunter evaporative humidifier Compare+humidifier Make you own humidifier Coffe coffee maker mr Web tv thailand blondes swimsuits