Friday, August 18, 2006

Five Years of Wedded Bliss

Well, today it's been five years since Ryan and I got married ( and not even six years since we met!!). WOW! What an incredible five years this has been! I can hardly believe that it has been that long. It seems like just a few days ago that I was trying my best to sit next to him in our 1 John class at Northland and trying to strike up a conversation with him. It has gone by so fast, but in other ways, it seems as though we've been together forever. I can't remember a time when he wasn't around! I am so thankful for this man that God has given to me. He is godly, caring, loving, sensitive, a servant, helpful, wise, sacroficial, funny, fun, goofy, handsome, a great daddy, fantastic kisser (!!!!), and he is all mine!!!! I love that last part. Here is a video documenting the time since we've met until now. I hope you enjoy it!




*if you look closely, in the background of one of the pictures, there is a B. Strohbehn look-a-like. It is a slight resemblance, but it does look like her!

10 comments:

Annie said...

IT IS HER! Brenda! You are such a stalker!!!! LOL!!

Ben & Shannon said...

That is so cute Suzanne! I need to try to make one of those for our family for something. Congrats on the 5 years of marriage! Doesn't it fly by, but yet seem like forever?!

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember when you guys first started dating and you guys would hang out at Ben & Bryce's apartment. I think I was only a freshmen! Hope you had a good time celebrating!

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gone forever said...

That's awesome Suzanne! Congrats and happy anniversary! WOW!! I remember hearing that you were getting married and it definitely doesn't seem like 5 years ago!! I am very happy for you =).

Kelly Glupker said...

You have some very cute pictures! You have motivated me to start snapping some myself. I hardly have ANY pictures of Ben and I together. I am terrible about that. Congratulations!

Katie said...

I remember going to your wedding. It was beautiful! I also remember that Chris wore Berkenstock (sp?) sandals with his coat and tie.

Re. the playdate thing. I'm all up for it! You'll just have to call me or email me your number again. The whole throwing-my-cell-in-the-wash made me lose your number. But, CALL ME. I really want to get together.

Anonymous said...

That IS me - - - Happy Anniversary - I remember when Ryan asked me, "Do you know Suzanne?" I could tell the questions meant more than just a question! What a wonderful pair! :)

Jake B. said...

Congrats! A few days late but better than never! I cant believe you have been married for 5 years. I have been married for 3 years and but the difference is i dated dana for 4 years before marriage. Well i couldnt be happier for you that you have a great family and a perfect person for you to share it with.
Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

i just found your website and this is my favorite thing on it. always keep smiling!

greg lugayness