Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!


Today is my brother Herb's 27th birthday!! Happy Birthday Herb! I hope you have a really good day! My brother is the best big brother you could ask for! Well, I wouldn't have said that when I was in high school, but you know how that goes . . .

Below is Herb's son, Jonas, who is almost 10 months old. One of the cutest kids EVER! He is such a sweetie too. Jonas is about to be a big brother as well! On Tuesday we all went out to dinner for Herb's birthday and Jonas was wearing a t shirt that said, "I'm the big brother." It took me about 20 min. to even notice it. I am so excited to be an auntie agian! I have been an aunt since I was 12 years old, which would make my oldest neice almost 13! I can't believe that. Time goes by so fast. I can remember vividly when my mom told me that Hannah was born. I know exactly where I was and what I was doing. I now have three neices and three nephews and the numbers seem to be rapidly increasing!




So, Happy Birthday, Herb, and Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: