Monday, April 07, 2008

Tagging is back!

So, my bff Anne tagged me and forced me into this.

Four jobs I've had:
1) Groveland Oaks Concession Stand
2) Art Van Furniture
3) Northland Camp
4) Nanny

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) You've Got Mail
2) Holiday Inn
3) Princess Bride
4) White Christmas

Four places I've lived:
1) Holly, MI
2) Dunbar, WI
3) Dearborn, MI
4) Chicago, IL

Four TV Shows I watch:
1) Curious George
2) Clifford
3) American Idol
4) Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Four places I've been:
1) Mexico
2) France
3) Austira
4) Switzerland

Four people who email me regularly:
1) Anne
2) M - I - L
3) Marcy
4) Facebook

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Coke
2) Chocolate
3) Coffee
4) BBQ pulled pork

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Colorado
2) Seattle
3) California
4) Europe

Five things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Making Friends in Chicago
2) Buying a couch
3) Lake Michigan
4) Visits from family and friends

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) I
2) Don't
3) Tag
4) People

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Suzanne,

Just wanted to tell you there's a free jamba juice thing going on tomorrow and I think you like them, right? Check it out!

You've been to Austria? Wow, I've always loved that scene from the sound of music where she sings and twirls with the mountains in the background. :) I'm with you on all of those movies too. Have you seen Small Time Crooks? That's another one I can watch over and over again.

jeileenbaylor said...

That was fun to read -- you cracked me up with your last answer... I could almost hear you saying it :o)